Crisp Copy Courses Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer and Copyright
Although every effort has been made to ensure the information and advice presented in this course and accompanying notes is accurate, all advice is general in nature and not specific to any individual. The author hereby disclaims any liability to any party for loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
This document and its contents are the property of Jay Crisp Crow trading as Jay Crisp Crow .- Copywriter and Crisp Copy and are subject to copyright under Australian law and through international treaties, other countries. No use of the document or contents is permitted without the express written authorisation of Jay Crisp Crow .- Copywriter and Crisp Copy.
This document may contain links to other Internet sites that belong to third parties. All care has been taken by the author to link back to these sites. Jay Crisp Crow .- Copywriter and Crisp Copy accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the content of those sites or your reliance on any information contained within any such site.
Jay Crisp Crow .- Copywriter and Crisp Copy have the authority and the right to at any time it sees fit to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of Terms
These terms of service (‘Terms’) apply to all members and users of the Crisp Copy website (the ‘website’).
- ‘Evergreen Access’ means access to our website and services for the life and currency of the website.
- ‘Services’ means access to online courses on copywriting, content creation, coaching, training, mentoring, and on page SEO and other information delivered via our website which may include one-on-one consulting and other personalised services.
- ‘the website’, ‘our’ ‘we’, means crispcopy.com.au, crispcrow.com.au, Crisp Copy, Jay Crisp Crow, and any owners, directors, employees or contractors.
- ‘you’ means the member and user of our Services
- Agreement for Membership Services
When you join our membership, use our website and use our Services you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You will not share your membership password or login details with any other person and you will keep your contact, payment and other information updated;
- You are at least 18 years of age and able to form a binding contract;
- You warrant that all information you provide is true, correct, up-to-date and accurate personal information and details;
- You will make payment for the Services on time and in accordance with the Membership payment method you have chosen. If we do not receive payment for any instalment or payment is late, we have the right to suspend your Membership. If we do not receive payment for any instalment for a period of 6 months, we may terminate your Membership, account and all Content which may relate to your Membership.
- You will not transfer, sublicense or grant access for any of our Services to any other person, business or other third party except as agreed in these Terms.
- We offer our Services to assist businesses and individuals but do not guarantee any customers, business, increase in traffic, conversion, income or otherwise;
- Results of Services vary from individual to individual. For this reason, performance, progress and success of any particular Services is reliant on the Client and individual to meet their own requirements. The Coach cannot and does not guarantee any particular or any results and the Client is solely responsible for their progress;
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services contained on the website. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this website, Services or reliance on the information contained on the website or our Services;
- The Services are provided “AS-IS” and Crisp Copy assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, or failure to store any user communications or personalisation settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Services;
- All forum, public, private and Member communications must be directly related to the courses and Services. Any other communications, queries or discussions outside the scope of the Services will not be covered as part of the Services;
- At the end of the Services, there is no obligation for Crisp Copy or any of its Members, directors or employees to respond, discuss, or otherwise be involved in any online, or other communication. Any communication is at the discretion of Jay Crisp Crow and/or Crisp Copy;
- We sell and advertise our Services with ‘Evergreen Access’ during the time of our control and within our ability. For the sake of clarity, Evergreen Access may be limited or terminated by events that may be out of our control including but not limited to administration or insolvency, illness, change of control, Acts of God, or other such events. We do not warrant or guarantee that the Evergreen Access will be uninterrupted or in perpetuity. We are not liable at any time for any loss or damages as a result of any termination, cancellation or unavailability of the Evergreen Access, our website or Services for any reason including any such event which may be out of our control;
- That the Services may include third party advertisements or suggestions for which Crisp Copy or Jay Crisp Crow may receive affiliate and advertising commissions; and
- Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Member Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are your sole responsibility when you upload such Content.
This means that you, and not Crisp Copy or Jay Crisp Crow, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Crisp Copy does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Crisp Copy be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Engage in anything that may be harmful to minors;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Crisp Copy official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional materials;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass any person;
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs (a) through (l) above; and/or
- Use our website or Services for purposes that are not in the good faith or in the spirit of our website.
You acknowledge that Crisp Copy may or may not vet any Content, but that Crisp Copy and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to vet, refuse, or remove any Content at any time without notice.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content, including without limitation information in message boards and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that Crisp Copy may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce the Terms;
(c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
(d) respond to your requests for customer service; or
(e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Crisp Copy, its directors, employees, associates, affiliates, users, or the public.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Crisp Copy and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorised reproduction, publication, further distribution, or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
- Links to Other Websites
We may from time to time provide on our website, links to other websites, advertisements and information on those websites for your convenience. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval or arrangement between Crisp Copy and the owners of those websites. We take no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites.
The Crisp Copy website may contain information or advertisements provided by third parties for which we accept no responsibility whatsoever for any information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are making a ‘recommendation’ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard. Any consumer transactions, correspondence or related dealings are solely between you and the advertiser. We are in no way responsible for nor are we to be involved in any dispute.
- Copyright, Trademark and Restrictions of Us
All logos, product, and service names related to these Terms are trademarks of Crisp Copy. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner these items.
You may not share, copy or redistribute our Content or any materials that may be provided to you as part of our Services from time to time in any medium or format at any time. Our materials are for your individual personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes. You are not permitted to make any derivative material, including but not limited to remixing, transforming or building upon the material in whole or any part thereof.
For any other use or distribution, you must have express written consent from Crisp Copy.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular, you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
We expressly reserve all copyright and trademark in all documents, information, and materials on our website and provided by our Services and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the Contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the Content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.
- Content Submitted by Members
Any Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly-accessible areas of the Service, you warrant you have the ownership right and title and agree to grant Crisp Copy the following worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to photos, graphics, audio, or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly-accessible areas of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, and publicly display such Content on the Service or on social media outlets; and
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly-accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
“Publicly accessible” areas of the Service are those areas of the website that are available to the general public.
You agree to indemnify and hold Crisp Copy and its Affiliate Companies, and their officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Services, your connection to the Services, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
You acknowledge and agree that you use the Services at your own risk. In engaging the Services and signing up as a Member, you agree you are liable for and agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions, and expenses which may result either directly or indirectly from a breach of these Terms, misuse of the Services or in connection with any of the Services.
- Limitation of Liability
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website and our Services that you agree and accept that Crisp Copy is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer, directly or indirectly related to your use of the website and Services, including but not limited to consequential, special, direct or indirect loss, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes but is not limited to your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or the Services provided meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that Crisp Copy may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Crisp Copy’s servers on your behalf in our sole discretion.
You agree that Crisp Copy has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, loss of, or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service.
You acknowledge that Crisp Copy reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Crisp Copy reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time without notice.
- Modifications To Service
Crisp Copy reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service for any reason including but not limited to any loss of data, Content, files or otherwise.
- Cancellation, Refund, and Termination
REFUND: Refunds for a change of mind will not be given. We permit request for refunds for up to 14 days after purchase in the case of extenuating circumstances. We permit cancellation and offer a refund for up to 14 days after our course commences. If you request to cancel your course in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchasing this course with a valid reason for your request we will reply by email within 2 business days to inform you if a refund has been approved. Once approved, an electronic refund will be issued within 14 working days from the date of approval.
Refund requests after the 14 day period will not be approved under any circumstances and at all times we will abide by the Australian Consumer Law in relation to any guarantees for our Services.
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT ANY TIME: We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, non-payment of membership fees or breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Upon such termination, regardless of the reasons, your right to use the website immediately ceases and you acknowledge and agree we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files. We may also bar you from any further access to our website. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
We are not required to provide any refund or part thereof to you for such termination of your membership.
Termination of your account includes:
(a) Removal of access to all offerings within the Service;
(b) Deletion of your password and all related information, files, and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof); and
(c) Barring of further use of the Service.
Further, you agree that Crisp Copy shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination of your account, loss of any Content or access to the Services
- Dealings with Advertisers
We may promote, recommend or suggest various advertisers, services or affiliates from time to time for your information, consideration and to facilitate or complement our Services. We also receive affiliate or other commissions for promoting their products or services. You acknowledge and agree that any correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any advertisers found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. We are not to be involved in any dispute, contract or issue you may have with them at any time.
You agree that you use the third party advertiser services at your own risk and Crisp Copy shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any such dealings you may have with any advertisers suggested or promoted on our website or found through our Services.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property
Materials may be provided to clients from time to time during and to enable provision of the Services. All Materials are provided without warranties of any kind, both express and implied.
Any Content, materials, designs, analyses, processes, discussions and other intellectual property, both tangible and intangible which is provided or may be developed as a result of or during the Services is and will remain the property of Crisp Copy at all times.
No materials may be reproduced, copied, shared, in whole or part or used for any purpose other than the personal private use of the individual Member. At no time may it be reproduced and provided to third parties without the express written permission of Crisp Copy.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. The Service is provided on an ‘As Is’ and ‘As Available’ basis. Crisp Copy, their directors, employees, contractors, and affiliates expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Crisp Copy makes no warranties that (i) the Services will meet your requirements; (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free; (iii) any results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is accessed at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Crisp Copy or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms
- Modification of Website and Content
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to remove, delete, alter or amend any Content, Services or the website. In particular, if we believe the Content to be inappropriate, potentially breach regulations, receive complaints or for any other reason and in our reasonable discretion, we may remove or modify Content at any time without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification when it is required.
We reserve the right to disclose your name and any other personal details to any law enforcement authority or other competent authority or to any person for the purpose of legal proceedings, prosecution, investigation or any breach, alleged breach of the law or these Terms.
While we endeavour to keep the website up-to-date and correct, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Services for any particular purpose and provide it for your informational purposes and out of our own analysis. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Crisp Copy may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
Crisp Copy respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Crisp Copy may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be intentional or repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Crisp Copy the following information in a writing signed (either physically or digitally) by the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest or a person authorised to act on his or her behalf:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A sworn statement by you, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
You may give the above notice to Jay Crisp Crow of Crisp Copy by email: email@example.com
- General Information
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Crisp Copy and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Crisp Copy with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Crisp Copy services, affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software.
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of Western Australia and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and Jay Crisp Crow or Crisp Copy that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of Crisp Copy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
Please report any violations of these Terms to firstname.lastname@example.org